Exciting...

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

2017 Hopes from dying hopes

Whirlpool of events engulf me right in the middle. I was fast tracked towards enlightenment and awaken to an unfamiliar stories. Curious and cautious, I play the role of self portraying the inner desires and wants that have been submerged before. I found the unseen, the unspoken and unheard dimension of life. Such life...I am powerless.

Within me lies the answer...waiting for me to discover and connect the dots.  I see in those eyes, the stories, the calm and the pain. It was same as mine.

The never ending quest...breeds hope upon hope. Some that dies tragically, remain as poetic in this life story. Then new hope sprung to life, with different intent and purpose.

Miracle happened when hopes remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment