Exciting...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flopped Effort

Survived cuppies

This morning... I woke up with a bright and shiny smile on my face. Today, I would be starting to continue my Du 'Naque venture. Last night, I made strawberry cuppies with n without icing...At first, I'm thinking of making few simple design with 3 base colors...but thinking of attracting by taste rather than face....I opted for simple deco...just a tiny little love on top of white icing.

I'm experimenting with the cake n icing recipe...the cake is moist as expected and the icing is beyond my expectation...it is very creamy...

With that in mind...I am happy to present it to my agent...
But lo and behold......

As I was removing the cuppy box from paperback....somehow, the cuppy box toppled over....and all my little muffin have tumbled out to the floor.....and I am devastated!!! 

Here was the aftermath pic:


Cuppies in the tsunami scene

So I have learned my lesson for today:
Rule no 1: Do not use a fitting paper bag that u have to struggle your way out
Rule no 2: Handle the cake with care and gentle...after all it is dainty little thing
Rule no 3: Take a pics immediately after u r done baking...u never know what might happened next


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.... ciksu... Sian kt ciksu... Well, naseb sy sempat jamah cakes tersebut.... Sedap.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...tu namanye dugaan dan cabaran...tak manis sgt ke, especially icing tuh?

    ReplyDelete